Little Bee Daycare is for children age 12 months to 2.5 years old. The primary focus for this age group is sensory explorations.
For young children, exploring and understanding their environment is vital to their successful childhood development. We do many activities that involve the five senses, visual, hearing, smelling, tasting, and touching.
Through sensory exploration, children have a better grasp and apprehension of their world. We encourage our "little bees" to ask questions and express their thoughts and feelings.
Through our daily activities and interactions, the children in the daycare are preparing for preschool. We practice good nutrition and serve healthy food.
- Drop off time between 8am - 9am
- We close at 5:30pm sharp
- Please call us if your child will be late for school
- Circle Time: reading books, sharing stories, singing
- Activities of the Day
- Park Outings (10:030am to 12:0am)
- Lunch (12:15)
- Transition Time: soft music, book reading (12:30 to 1:00)
- Nap Time (1:00 to 3:00)
- Snack Time (3:00 to 3:30)
- Activities of the Day or Second Outing
- Free Play
- Pick Up (Sharp at 5:30)
*our schedule will vary depending on the weather, the mood of the group, and other variables