Little Bee Preschool is designed for children 2 years and older to get ready for kindergarten.
In our Little Bee Preschool, we practice progressive education, which means “ learning by doing and learning by discovery”. Our curriculum is designed with our children. They are challenge with new material that helps them develop their critical thinking, and problem solving skills, most importantly develop a passion for learning. In our daily group interactions, children are able to sharpen their language and social skills during art, music, dramatic play, science experiments, as well as a variety of group activities.
- Drop off time between 8am - 9am
- We close at 5:30pm sharp
- Please call us if your child will be late for school
- 8:00 - 9:30 Drop off and Free Play
- 9:30 - 10:00 Mandarin Circle - Songs and stories
- 10:00 - 10:15 Snack and potty
- 10:15 - 10:30 Activity/Experiment/Art of the Day
- 10:30 - 12:00 Playground/Library/Field Trip
- 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00 - 3:30 Nap and Snack
- 3:30 - 4:00 Self-selected activities
- 4:00 - 4:30 English circle
- 4:30 - 5:30 Outdoor free play/Pick up
Please note: Schedule may change due to daily children's needs